As foundation of the child’s learning, the grade school program is focused on literacy and numeracy as well as the development of the higher order thinking skills of analysis, evaluation and synthesis. The Grade School Curriculum consists of the following subjects:
- English (listening, speaking, writing, and literary appreciation)
- Filipino (wika, pagbasa at panitikan)
- Mathematics (numbers, measurement, statistics, geometry and pre-algebra)
- Science (theory and inquiry)
- Social Studies (Sibika, Araling Panlipunan with Geography, History and Citizenship)
- Values Education (Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao)
- MAPEH (Music, Art, P.E., and Health)
- HELE (Home Economics and Livelihood Education)
- Personal and social skills.
Be part of the AIE community!
Click the Admission Button and download the enrolment form.